Oubliette is a series of stories that take place in a world similar to our own. Unlike our world, certain elements of the supernatural and science fiction are true. These stories follow the adventures of a number of characters in the world.
Disclaimer: I am releasing these stories in what I consider to be first or second draft quality. This is not to mention that the number of times I should proofread something is equal to the number of times that I proofread plus one. I do reserve the right to make changes for clarity, grammar, or detail. There may be some minor retcons.
- Oubliette: “Bitter”: Introduces Owen Holt who attempts to return to his job at the CIA and finds that things have changed.
- Oubliette: “Temporary”: Owen Holt contemplates his life after the events of “Bitter.”
- Oubliette: “Pursue”: Introduces Anarchist and Dark Liberty.
- Oubliette: “Recruit”: Owen Holt speaks with a mysterious Officer Rodriguez who represents an equally mysterious agency.
- Oubliette: “Phoenix”: Introduces Tisha who finds her life turned upside down
- Oubliette: “Jester”: Covers the events of the inauguration day of President-elect Ronald Bouffon. Introduces a number of minor characters and Stephan Rotatiga.
- Oubliette: “Seance”: A group of of young ghost hunters perform a seance in an old farmhouse.